martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

“The Matrix Reloaded”, the best movie




When I was a child, I always saw Walt Disney’s movies and I liked them. With the time, my favorite movies were the action ones, for example the 007 agent’s movies, fast and furious, etc.
Although I watched a lot of movies, I didn’t love any in particular, until I saw “The Matrix”. I liked this movie so much and it became my favorite movie. This movie was the first of a trilogy that is composed by “The Matrix Reloaded” and “The Matrix Revolutions”. Then I saw “The Matrix Reloaded” and I liked it more than “The Matrix”.
The last movie of the trilogy, called “The Matrix Revolutions”, had its premiere after “The Matrix Reloaded” and I didn’t like it. I have always preferred the second movie of the trilogy.
The writers and the directors of this trilogy were the Wachowski brothers (Andy and Larry Wachowski). The main character in the three movies, was Keanu Reeves (Neo was his character).
The three movies had its premiere in 1999, 2003 and 2003, respectively. They were the most watched movies in their years.
“The Matrix Reloaded” is the best movie that I’ve seen, because it has a lot of action scenes and a lot of good battles. The effects and the music were amazing. The best three scenes, according to my opinion, were the fight against vampires scene, the road pursuit scene and the fight against Smith scene.
Actually we are in the year 2010 and I haven’t seen a movie as good as “The Matrix Reloaded”.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Max!! Matrix is a very good movie, I like it a lot but it is not one of my favourites. I'm sorry!!

    I hope you're fine!

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sajjasja Max, I like Matrix too, although is very long to me. I really like Oraculo and her comments! What is your favorite character?
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar