martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

My experience learning English in the University

In the world there are a lot of countries, with different language. The main world’s language is English and you can hear it in United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Ireland, Scotland, etc.

We speak Spanish in Chile, but to learn English is very important, because there are jobs that require it. For example if you are a flight attendant, a business man or a translator, you must to speak English to communicate with people from other country.

When I was in the School, I always had to learn English. The first time that I had a subject called English was in first grade and I learned how to say the colors, the animals and the numbers in English. When I was in sixth grade I learned how to say the alphabet and exotic animals in English. Then, when I was in the High School, I learned how to make sentences and how to say the verbs in the past form and in the participle form in English.

I learned a lot of things in English in the school and I liked it. Then, I entered to the university and I took a subject called English 3. That subject was very interesting, but I felt that I didn’t learn new things. English 3 was a good subject to practice the English.

Finally, I took a subject called English 4 and it has been very important, because I have learned new things, new vocabulary, to listen a conversation in English and to understand what is it about. The most important thing that I have learned in English 4 is to think in English, because when I have to write the blogs I have to think in English first, and then I write.

In my opinion, to learn English is very important, because is a tool that will help you if you get a job like flight attendant or if you travel to other country.

English is essential in the world today, because the means of transport (airplanes, cruises, etc.) and the communication nets have neared the most remote places. Internet and satellite communication have made that English were very important in our lives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario