martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

A Green Planet




I think that there are few places where you can learn about environmentally friendly practices. There are organizations very active about the ecology issue, for example: Greenpeace. You can learn about the environmentally friendly practices if you join to the ecology organizations. You can learn about this issue searching information in Internet, for example, searching information in ecology web sites.
I haven’t incorporated recycling into my habits, because I don’t recycle anything, but I don’t throw the trash to the floor, I throw the trash to the trash can.
I don’t use a bike or a car, I just take the bus. I can’t go in bike to the University, because my house is very far from the there, and I can’t go in car, because I haven’t a car.
I haven’t joined or supported any ecology organisations, because I haven’t time and because is an issue that I don’t know very well. I help the ecology everyday, because I try to don’t contaminate it with trash.
I haven’t done anything else, but I would like to have more time to search information and to learn about this issue. I think that it is an interesting issue.
I don’t know what “carbon footprint” is, but I haven’t done anything, except what I have wrote before.
In our society is missing the conscience about this issue. If all people in Santiago didn’t contaminate or tried to contaminate less, Santiago would be a healthier city, with less pollution. I think that the government should be worried about the pollution, but it isn’t worry, I don’t know why. The government should make a lot of advertising about this issue. I think that the publicity is a good way to make people take conscience.
If the Santiago’s people were green people, Santiago would be a better place to live.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario