martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

My High School Education




My high school education was very demanding, It helped me to confront the University difficulties. My High School is called Instituto Nacional and it is an emblematic School and High School. According to my opinion, my High School is the Best one in Chile.
In my High School I had a lot of different subjects, for example: Mathematics, Language, English, French, Science, Philosophy or Physical Education. I liked them, but my favorite ones were Mathematics, Language, English and French. The teachers were demanding, but they always were able to help me.
My High School’s Technology was very old, there weren’t Data Shows and the computers were very obsolete and old. I never saw a Power Point in class.
The level of education that I received in my High School was a very high one and it affected my decision in life later on. My High School gave me the tools to enter in the University and to be a good student.
I think that the current educational system is not good enough. I would like that the authorities don’t talk too much and that they make deep changes, because good Schools and High Schools are very expensive and poor people can’t access to them. There are few educational opportunities for poor people, but the opportunities exist.
I think that every person is responsible in his own education. The student is responsible for his own acts and if he doesn’t study, he won’t access to the University, or he won’t get a study grant.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario